Reposted from AMC.com
The Walking Dead‘s Season 3 Finale airs this Sun., Mar. 31 at 9/8c. Looking for ways to distract yourself until then? Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 16, “Welcome to the Tombs.”
- Catch up with The Walking Dead via AMC’s Zombie Apocalypse Marathon starting this Mon., Mar. 25 at 8/7c with the Series Premiere, “Days Gone Bye.”
- Watch a sneak peek video from Episode 16.
- Check out two sneak peek photos from Episode 16.
- Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, the live, interactive, two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser during the finale broadcast.
- Take the all-new The Walking Dead Which Character Are You? quiz to find out which Season 3 character best fits your personality.
- Enter a virtual version of the series with The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook.
- Turn yourself into a zombie via the Dead Yourself App for Facebook, iPhone and Android. (Afterwards, share the photo with friends.)
- Visit TalkingDead.com to ask host Chris Hardwick and guests Norman Reedus, Yvette Nicole Brown and Chad L. Coleman questions about Episode 16.
- Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between seasons and possibly win some swag.
- Join the ongoing conversation with fellow fans in the The Walking Dead Talk forum.